I made it! April 2nd surgery

deez840
on 4/3/09 7:34 am
Hey all- just wanted to let you know my surgery went well. I'm still in hospital until tomorrow. I was walking starting last night and trying to get my liquids in. The worst pain I had was in my back from the gas- but the pain killer they administered helped alot.

Good Luck and God Bless on all your upcoming dates!

Mindy S.
on 4/3/09 7:47 am
 Congrats on doing so well and keep up the walking it really helps get rid of the gas. I came home yesterday so today is actually my first full day at home and I'm out and about with my husband and all is well.  Just took a pillow along for the ride and liquids but I didn't even need my pain meds.  Still experienced some of the gas pains your talking about and it is under in ribs on the left side front and back I thought I was going to die in the hospital. It hasn't been as bad  as when I was in the hospital but I still get it occasionally and the dr has me taking gas-x.      Well,  Best wishes for you on your new life!
Tamilynn
on 4/3/09 9:19 pm
Glad everything went well for you!  Thanks for the update! Im starting to get real nervous with my surgery less than a week away! I am more afraid of the pain than i am of anything else because i am a WIMP! Thanks for letting us know you made it through! Best wishes! - Tami
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views