Rite Aid carrys GNC product ?!?!

Tamilynn
on 4/5/09 6:58 am
Just an FYI.... Today I had some time to burn before i went to work so i stopped into rite aid. I dont normally go in here, but i normaly dont have time to burn. So as i am browsing the aisles i notice a whole one side of the aisle deticated to gnc product. There were many protein powders to choose from. Im glad i ran across this cause i always wait till the last munite so i know there will be a time when i need protein powder in a pinch, and rite aid is like 10 minutes less of a drive for me each way...

just thought i would share... maybe ive been living under a rock... lol
2bethinatlast
on 4/5/09 7:58 am - D'Iberville, MS
Thanks for the info on RiteAid...God Luck on your surgery are u getting nervous...hope time goes by really quick for u

Edit   Delete  

Mary162
on 4/6/09 9:52 am
Hey, I know you are only 2 days away from your surgery, but you may want to go online and order some of the Unjury protein.  It will most likely be on your doorstep before you get out of the hospital.  It's supposed to be the best tolerated protein powder around.  And hey, save some room for me on the loser bench!  I'll be 6 days behind you!  Whoo hoo!!!

Best wishes!

Mary
"Marriage must constantly fight against a monster which devours everything:  routine."  ~Honore de Balzac

Mary162
on 4/6/09 9:53 am
Hey, I know you are only 2 days from your surgery, but you may want to go online and order some of the Unjury protein powder.  It would be on your doorstep by the time you get out of the hospital.  It's supposed to be the best tolerated protein powder around for WLS patients.  Probably a tad pricier than other stuff, but if it gets us through the first week or so after surgery, it's worth it!  And hey, save some room on the loser bench for me!  My surgery is only 6 days behind yours! 

Best wishes,

Mary
"Marriage must constantly fight against a monster which devours everything:  routine."  ~Honore de Balzac

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views