Friday is my surgery.

shenry
on 5/19/03 6:29 am - North Branch, MN
I am very excited, but also very nervous. My journey has been a long one, I started this process in November 2001 by going to Dr. Ikramuddin and having my insurance deny me. This time around I was denied also, but then the insurance company sent a list of requirements that I had to meet in order for them to cover the surgery. I finally got approval last Friday and a surgery date of this Friday. When it happened, it happened fast.
Virginia G.
on 5/19/03 8:45 am - Dolomite, al
That is soooo wonderful. It just about happened for you and me both at the same time.. I got my Ok last friday also and I go next monday. I was so excited i didn't know what to do first.. lol Good luck and keep in touch. [email protected]
Kristin M.
on 5/19/03 10:52 am - Parkersburg, WV
Good luck you guys! You will be in my prayers!
christytn
on 5/19/03 3:38 pm - Memphis, TN
Hi Sandy! Friday is my surgery date too!! I'm nervous, but we just have to trust in God and trust in our surgeon's abilities and we will do fine! I wish you the best of Luck as we travel to the losing side on the same day!!
John M.
on 5/20/03 3:05 am - Vancouver, WA
My surgery is friday also. That is the day we will start our journey to the slim side. Slim Fast will have a new meaning, we won't have to drink it, we will be doing it! Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Most Active