Countdown...

Andrea D.
on 5/20/03 5:29 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello All.... First I would like to say thank you to everyone that has posted messages on my site. It really means a lot to me that you have taken the time to say a few kind words of encouragment or well wishes. I really appreciate it. I am nervous, but oddly enough more about the pre admission testing that I have to do this coming Thursday. I guess I am just so worried that something will go wrong and my surgery won't get done. With all the anticipation and focus on the future...I am just so ready to get it done and begin the healing process. Thanks again to everyone for your kind thoughts, and know that I also think of all of you everyday.
RoseAnne S.
on 5/21/03 2:55 am - Lakeridge, VA
Andrea, Best wishes & prayers to you on your Journey to weight loss! My surgery date is also on the 29th. I am having the open Rny.I can't hardly wait I am ready! Take care.
Andrea B.
on 5/21/03 4:47 am - Elkridge, MD
Hello Andrea, Good luck on the 29th, my surgery is the 28th, and ready for this my name is Andrea too. How crazy is that!!! Good luck, my prayers are with you, and I will see you on the other side! Andrea
Debra J.
on 5/21/03 6:54 am - Philpot, KY
Best of luck on your upcoming surgery date.
Shauntain B.
on 5/23/03 11:44 am - Louisville, Ky
Andrea, My surgery date is also on the 29th. Good luck to you and I will see you on the other side. Shauntain 5/29/03
Most Active