5 DAYS TO GO!!!

Deborah B.
on 5/25/03 5:17 am - COVINGTON, GA
Well, I'm pass the scared stage. I am now into the nervous and anxious stage. I can't believe it. I only have 5 days left to my new life. Tomorrow is Memorial Day and I am going to eat until my heart is content because I know that I am about to make a drastic change with my eating habits. My husband says that I am going to turn into a health nut. I told him I hope so and he laughed. He thinks that by my making this change, it will also benefit him because he will try to eat healthy like me. Oh well gotta go . Please pray for me. Deborah B. in Covington Ga
Donna R.
on 5/27/03 3:26 am - Mt Bethel, Pa
Hi Deborah, you're on your way! I know that God has wonderful thngs instore for you. This last week while you are counting down be carefule not to have that LAST MEAL urge. Try to eat light, with lots of protien and low fa****ch the carbs, ie: breads, pasta and potatoes, cookies cakes and candy. It's hard at first but it helps with the surgery process. By watching your carbs it shrinks the liver. and makes it easier for your surgeon to se what he doing. I will be praying for you, and I pray that God sends his angels to encamp around you and keep you from harms way. I'll see you on the losing side. God Bless and keep you, Donna
Alice H.
on 6/18/03 1:04 pm - Dardanelle, AR
Hey There! i had the same surgery the same day. How are you doing? I had mine in Little Rock, Arkansas. I am still trial and error on eating, hard for me to eat slow and take small bites too. I have lost 24 lbs. Please write and let me know how you are doing. Alice
princess0524
on 7/29/03 2:44 pm - Chatsworth, CA
HI Deborah, How did your surgery go? You should be almost 2 months post-op now. Are you feeling well? Good Luck Lori
Most Active