Surgery schedule 5/28/03

Sondra H.
on 5/25/03 6:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
And fear has a hold on me. Anyone else heaving doubts?
Baby Angel
on 5/27/03 1:34 am - TX
I don't know if you have anyone to hold your hand while your going through this, but just know that I am out here praying for you. There is nothing to fear, just follow your God's will and the doctor's orders and it will be okay. My fears were that I would not lose the weight even after having the surgery, silly since it was impossible not to lose the weght. I am 4 months Post-op and have lost 60lbs, already and so loving it. Maybe to conquer your fear, you might look ahead at the final results instead of the surgery itself. I will be praying for you, once you get out, please keep me informed on your recovery. Irene
Donna R.
on 5/27/03 3:05 am - Mt Bethel, Pa
Hi SAndra, I don't know where your walk is with the Lord, but here are some thoughts for ya. "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Also Jeremiah 29:11 goes "For I know the thoughtstaht I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you hope and a future". Psalm 34:4 says: "I sought the Lord and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears". I know fear is a big thing. It can be overwhelming, I know cause it keeps trying to creep up on me. My prayer for you is this, that God will guide your surgeons hands with skill, and HE will keep you safe. We will soon be on the losing side. God Bless, Donna
Most Active