A message from Kim's Mom

Kimberly E.
on 5/28/03 5:44 am - Westland, MI
Hello, I sure hope I am doing this right! My name is Jackie and I am Kim's mom. I just wanted to let everyone know that Kim is doing just wonderful. She had her surgery yesterday(Tuesday) at 9:25 am, she was done by 11:25 am. Everything went well. She was in recovery for about 2 hours. I will let Kim tell you all the details, I do not want to get anything wrong. I visitied her today(Wednesday) at 8am and she is walking around. Looks wonderful. Is in a little pain. She is still taking pain medication. She has a iv hooked to her. No tubes in her nose or in her stomach. I walked with her and she walks great. She just looks so beautiful!! I am very happy. The nurses are just great to her. Very nice. All of you will have to e-mail Kim for details on all of it. I also just wanted to let Kim know how much she is loved and cared for by her family. She has been in my prayers for so long. I am very proud of my daughters strength and courage. This is just the beginning for her. I have asked God to take care of her and to let her find the happiness she so richly deserves. I love you Kim for who you are. You are a wonderful, loving beautiful daughter. I want all the happiness for you that you deserve!! I just wanted all of you to know that Kim so far is doing wonderful. She will look forward to your e-mails and all the support you all give each other. Thank you all for being there for Kim. Jackie (Mom)
Most Active