Well, here we go...I'm tired ALOT now!

Lori F
on 6/19/03 3:22 pm
I'm a little over 3 weeks out and I can sleep, sleep, sleep!!! I believe I'm going into that "hybernation syndrome" thing. I'm just trying to do what I can, within reason, and get my liquids in. I'm eating about 400-650 calories a day, thanks to Real Meals, but I've been really tired the last 3-4 days. I'm just hanging in there, though. Thank God I don't have to go back to wor****il July 8th. I hope this is past by then!! I hope all May 2003 WLS posties are doing well! God Bless!
Michael P.
on 6/20/03 10:14 am - St. Louis Park, MN
Hi Lori! I think it is quite natural to go through periods of feeling very tired! Your body is going through a tremendous change and will let you know when to get up! Take advantage of the time off and get in all the sleep that you can now! Once you are back to a normal schedule, I am sure your body will respond accordingly. I'd rather be tired, than tired and Morbidly Obese! Keep excersizing and supporting our fellow May 2003 WLS'rs.
Linda E.
on 6/23/03 1:20 am - Covina, CA
Lori, my dr. recommended under the tongue B12 vitamins. I have way more energy with them. Good luck and congratulations.
Most Active