8 months done 133 pounds

stephanie
on 1/25/04 9:27 am - Jasper, GA
It has been 8 Months since i had ny surgery and i have lost 133 pounds i fell great. I can't set for more than 5 minutes i'm up and moving. My husband loves the new me. I're lives have changed so much. We spent 3 weks in Mexico, I walked every where. didn't get tired at all. I ate refired beans till i thought i was one. Went back to my doctor on the 15th of this month he was very happy doesn't won't to see me for another 6 months. sorry i havent written but i can't set still long. hope everyone else is doing good write me back and let me know. oh yea i am freezing to death. I ahve lost a person and i stay cold.
Kathy S.
on 1/30/04 11:17 pm - Circleville, OH
Stephanie, I am 9 mos. out and have lost 115 lbs. and also am feeling great. My husband and I will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Annv. on Feb 2nd. and I will be able to fit back into my wedding dress. Yea!!! I am going to surprise my dear Hubby. The only problem I am having is the fact that I cannot get used to, even now, not drinking with my meal. I always had at least 2 if not more glasses of iced tea at a meal and I miss that. You mentioned being cold, I know what you mean. I am always freezing. I know our heat bill will double this winter and Dh is wearing shorts around the house now. Like you I love my new life.
Betsy C.
on 2/1/04 1:19 am - Efland, NC
My surgery was 5/7/03 and I've lost 93.5 pounds. I would like to continue losing about 13 more pounds because I am wearing size 12 and would like to be an 8 or 10. I would probably be able to wear an 8 if I could get a tummy tuck. I have very baggy skin on my stomach, arms and thighs, but the tummy is what I'd like to have fixed.
Most Active