Finally I've joined the Century Club!

Sheila R.
on 2/19/04 3:58 am - Lansing, MI
2/19/04 - So it's been 10 months and I'm finally down 100#....YES! That was a personal goal of mine...........the weight loss slowed so dramatically the last couple of months there were days I wondered if I would get there! I have been doing the treadmill thing at a gym 3-4 times a week and that has helped. I still do not make good food choices and find myself grazing on high stress days. I am very happy though and if I do eventually lose the other 30 pounds which the "charts" say I should to be at their goal...that would be just icing on the cake. I still have occassional times I wonder if I'll wake up some day and that it won't last. I've regained so many times in the past it keeps me holding back from total rejoicing............ I wonder if I'm the only one that deals with this feeling?
Jamey G.
on 3/4/04 3:50 am - Victoria, TX
Shelia, you are not alone. Every so often I think about it all coming back. You and I sound like twins. We have the same worries and concerns. I have failed so many times. I am 10 months on March 5 and have lost 111 pounds. I too battle the grazing. I have never thrown up or had the dumping. Sometimes I wish I would just so I wouldn't be able to eat so well. Stupid huh? I go to our group therapy pretty often to work out some of the behaviors that could self-destruct. You sound like you are doing very well. Keep up the good work. Jamey
Gene F.
on 5/6/04 10:22 pm - Oxford, AL
Sheila, Congrats on making the century club. I totally understand how you feel. I to lose slowly at times, but I found that if I go on a diet of nothing but protien and water for a couple of days, the weight loss starts up again. Try this. I know it will help.
Most Active