To my May Sisters and Brothers, how much can you eat now?

Kriola
on 3/21/04 4:29 am - On the water, MA
Hi all, I am 10 mos out today with a loss of 126 lbs, sometimes I think it should be more but then again, when I first went into this, my attitude was if I can lose 100 lbs I will be happy. I have passed that goal and want to lose another 40 lbs. I think I need to watch what I eat a bit more. Yesterday I had the hungry horrors and wanted to pick all day... (PMS). Today I could just about tolerate some Tabouli and Hummus with a couple of crackers. I would love to see what you are eating daily. Take care. Oh, by the way I am now Morbidly Obese, Not Super Obese... :SMILE:
CarolineAnnMartin
on 3/23/04 5:48 am - Collegeville, PA
Hi MaryLyn Like yourself, some days are better then others for me in terms of how much I can eat, dealing with head hunger, etc. Today, I've had NOTHING so far - it's almost 2pm here and it's days like this that I have to remind myself to eat. Other days, I can eat quite well. Caroline
Kriola
on 3/24/04 7:21 am - On the water, MA
Thanks Caroline, I just worry sometime, ate so much yesterday... MaryLyn
alsobig
on 3/24/04 7:09 pm - Merrimack, NH
Hello MaryLyn, I am also 10 months out. 5/15/03 was my date started at 406 down to 246 and still going! I too fight head hunger on some days and others have to remind myself to eat...? Werid? I find as long as I keep myself busy I don't have to worry about Head Hunger as much. But some days I want to pick a things all day. NOT GOOD. I found myself keeping a food journal of what I eat each day to help me out... This might help to see what and how much you are eating everyday? Just a thought... Keep up the good work... Life is awesome!
Kelly M.
on 3/26/04 7:38 pm - portsmouth, Oh
Hi Marylyn , I had my Surgery rhe same day as you. Sounds like you are doing great you have past your goal. Thats great I went for my 10 month check and down 115lbs I need to lose about 25 more the weight loss has slowed but still losing so I am happy. Have gone form a size 22 to a as of last weekend a tight 12 but I am wearing them got them buttoned without having to lay on the bed. Keep up the good work!!!!! Kelly
snicklefritz
on 4/6/04 9:41 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I find it's worse when I eat carbs. Carbs make me crave carbs. if I limit those I am OK. I am also just morbidly obese. Breakfast Protein drink water lunch grilled chicken and small salad water protein drink dinnner- chili/w cheese water
Kriola
on 4/7/04 9:28 am - On the water, MA
Hi Jack, Thanks for the post, I was eating very little carbs and was lacking energy, I went to a nutritionist, she wanted me to add back some complex carbs, fruit, grains, so I have added a minimal amount. Hope that doesn't hurt but I will soon find out. And if I eat my protein first like I should, there really is no room for carbs.... Today= water 2 turkey roll ups with low fat cream cheese, coffee crystal light small salad with 3 oz sirloin water salmon cake with green beans (2) Mushrooms (sliced) and 2 tbsp baked yam more water to come before the end of the day. take care MaryLyn
Most Active