Surgery Date is May 15th

maddies_mommy26
on 4/2/09 7:53 am - Mount Olive, NC
My surgery date is May 15th and I am SO excited.....I think when it starts getting closer I'll start getting nervous too!! 
rhebapence
on 4/2/09 8:19 am - Floresville, TX
My surgery is scheduled for April 7 for GBP.  I am still not sure if I'm having the right surgery.  It has been a very tough decision.  I don't know if it is just presurgery jitters, but I was almost read to back out earlier today.
rhebapence
on 4/2/09 8:24 am - Floresville, TX
I'm scheduled for April 7 for GBP.  I'm getting very nervous.  I don't know if I have chose the right surgery.
tonigirlv
on 4/2/09 10:49 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Your not the only one feeling that way!!  I am set  for rny but once i got my date of May 13, I started having second thoughts and rethinking the band......I've come to far to back out now!!!  I'm terrified but know this is something i have to do!!
eastncmami
on 4/2/09 11:16 am - Tarboro, NC
YAY CONGRATS TO ALL YOU GIRLS!!! To the girl whos having her surgery on the 7th, itll be ok girl, put it all in Gods hands, your definately making the right decision! Just remember youll be lookin back a year from now and be like DAMN hell yea im so glad i had this surgery!! Amy, girl u know im so excited for you!!! I'm nervous a lil bit too, not scared anymore, i put it all in Gods Hands..now im just mostly excited!! Only 6 more days to go!! WOOT WOOT!! xoxoxo
iamfarfaraway
on 4/2/09 11:38 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrates on your date, I am 10 days after you.  Wishing you an uneventful surgery and quick recovery, you can keep the Loser Bench warm.

Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

EOD WIFE
on 4/3/09 12:45 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on your surgery date! I will be 10 days ahead! Good luck !

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Kelly S.
on 4/15/09 11:14 pm
My surgery is scheduled the same day.  Good luck to you!!! 
maddies_mommy26
on 4/21/09 10:28 pm - Mount Olive, NC

The closer it gets the more excited and nervous I get....I wish you the best...Let me know how things go...Amy

christacooper
on 4/21/09 6:50 am
RNY on 05/15/09 with
My surgery date is May 15 also -- My surgery(RNY) with Dr. Pompa.  Who is your Dr?
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1398 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1385 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1261 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1122 views