May 5th

Shirley
on 4/8/09 3:10 am - Sanford, FL
I got my date today....thought I could join this message board now!  :)

Shirley

EOD WIFE
on 4/8/09 3:13 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats...we share the date!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

iamfarfaraway
on 4/8/09 11:50 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on getting your date, I will be 20 days behind you.

40 lbs lost pre-op

ndcase
on 4/11/09 5:17 pm - Red Hill , PA
My date is the 5th as well
READY2LOSE100
on 4/15/09 9:01 am
Hello Ladies...Well Im going to give this messaging a shot...I also have my surgery on CINCO DE MAYO...When I got the date I had to chuckle due to it being somewhat of a holiday..and hopefully it will be a "holiday" for us...Soo I have two daughters at home soon to be 12 and a 4 yr old...Im having thoughts that I am being selfish...Due to the fact Im scared to death litterly something will happen to me in surgery..You know not wake up, get a blood clot anything..I just need some reassureing...I know people say you risk your life every day driving back and fourth to work yada yada...but this is an elective surgery Im having (rny by the way)...im sure everyone has these thoughts just wanted some more input....also I go tomorrow for all my blood work and to meet with my surgeon again..then again on the 30th for the scope..I pray im doing the right thing..Thanks in advance for replying..I just hope Im able to retrieve them as im new to this...
SusanSp
on 4/17/09 1:43 am - Phelps, NY
I have my date as May 5th also.  Can't wait to get this over.  Looking forward to my new life!
READY2LOSE100
on 4/17/09 6:35 am
Im anixous for this to be over with also..Im excited though...I went for my preop appt yesterday..I was there from 645-230 long day....My doc reassured me though and I felt really confident...Good luck to you!!! 
Jilly821
on 4/27/09 10:55 pm
My date is the 5th as well!  Looking forward to it - and hoping that recovery goes smoothly.  Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1397 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1385 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1261 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1122 views