My surgery is May 20th! YIKES and YIPPEE at the same time!

ssexton0331
on 5/18/09 11:29 am

This is only the second time I have posted anything on OH, but I know I am going to be doing a lot more of it after Wednesday! I have been a lurker since I joined OH and have learned so much from all I have read on here. I am SUPER EXCITED for Wednesday and I think hubby is getting there too. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself...finally...lol! Good luck to all of you as you start your SWL journey this month! I will say a prayer for ya!

"The will of God will not take you where the grace of God cannot keep you!"
EOD WIFE
on 5/18/09 12:39 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK

Good Luck on Wednesday & speedy recovery!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

karen C.
on 5/18/09 11:03 pm
Good luck on Wednesday. I will hopefully be right behind you on Friday. I just said a prayer for you!
karen c
liquid diet 5/8/09
lap band 5/22/09
first fill 6/17/09 2cc
removed 10/6/11 due to erosion

iamfarfaraway
on 5/19/09 2:35 am - Charlotte, NC
I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery.  I will be 5 days behind you,  I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

hollywood
on 5/19/09 3:54 am - Victorville, CA
Good Luck, I am right behind you on Thursday. See you on the other side.

sheepla
on 5/19/09 4:43 am
My surgery is Wednesday (tomorrow!) as well. Oddly, I'm not feeling nervous or anxious at all. I feel very well-educated about it (thanks in great part to this site).    I'm a little nervous about having to spend a night or two in the hospital, since I've never done that before.  I'm also trying to prepare myself emotionally for regretting it and being miserable the first couple of weeks after surgery, as many people are.  I may come back here for constant reminders that feeling will pass.

I'm so glad the date is finally here!

SW-272, CW-219, GW-175
5'9"

kawkbw
on 5/20/09 4:47 am - MA
Good luck to you!!  I had mine last Wednesday.  Thinking good thoughts for next week
_char_
on 5/20/09 5:12 am - TN

Good Luck!  I am right behind you as well.  My surgery is 22nd.  I wish you all the best!

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 9:44 am
VSG on 05/30/09 with
 I also have been a lurker since I signed up on here. My mom and I are both having VSG's with Dr. Alvarez on the 30th of May! We started our liquid diets yesterday, the 19th. We are very excited as well!
kantort
on 5/27/09 4:19 am - blair , NE

Hi  this is my first time posting anything on OH or anywhere! Kind of scary.  I wanted to introduce myself  as a  lurker since joining.  I have appreciated the experiences shared , inspiration and support given to others and would like to become an active part of it.  I had my surgery like you may 20th 2009 and I am just  got home may 26th.  having difficult time with protein drink that tasted good prior to surgery that now  tastes like yuk too sweet  so I will be looking for another protein drink . good luck to you and all others in their journey .    

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1397 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1385 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1261 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1122 views