Surgery Monday, WOW it finally arrived

iamfarfaraway
on 5/22/09 10:23 pm - Charlotte, NC
I can not believe that my Surgery date has finally arrived, I only have this weekend then I am off to the Hospital Monday morning (Memorial Day) for surgery at 11 am.  I started this journey back in August last year so I am very excited that my day is now just around the corner.  I wish everyone a great Holiday weekend I know mine will be.

Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

AfterMarch78
on 5/22/09 11:45 pm
I'll be praying for you on monday!!! So excited for you!!
iamfarfaraway
on 5/22/09 11:54 pm - Charlotte, NC
Thank you, I am excited I can't wait

40 lbs lost pre-op

EOD WIFE
on 5/23/09 12:40 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Yay Sandy...
You have been very supportive of everyone while you have waited for your date. I wish you good luck & speedy recovery. You seat is saved on the losers bench!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

jmix
on 5/23/09 2:32 am
Sandy,
Good luck on Monday.  I will be having surgery on Tuesday.  Hope all goes well.
Janet
iamfarfaraway
on 5/23/09 7:08 am - Charlotte, NC
Janet,

Best wishes on your Surgery on Tuesday, I wish you a speedy recovery.  We can compare when we both get home later in the week.

Take care,
Sandy

40 lbs lost pre-op

karen C.
on 5/23/09 3:14 am
Congratulations Sandy! Make sure not to let pain get ahead of you and walk alot and you'll be fine. If you're hurting, ask for something, believe it or not you actually use less pain meds that way than if you wait for it to get really bad. I'll say a prayer for you. You'll be fine- it was so much easier than I expected.
karen c
liquid diet 5/8/09
lap band 5/22/09
first fill 6/17/09 2cc
removed 10/6/11 due to erosion

mrsproft828
on 5/23/09 6:43 am
Best of luck with surgery Sandy!  Here's to a speedy recovery

HW=318 SW=312 BW=302 CW=230 GW=190
heaviest  starting   band       current     goal

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

cheryl B.
on 5/23/09 1:31 pm - southeastern, IA
hope all goes smoothly for you on Monday. I can't believe that thes 2 weeks have gone by so quickly.  My surgery is Tuesday so will check in later this week to see how it went for you.
Cheryl B.

charlene1
on 5/23/09 6:48 pm - Wilmington, NC
Hey, I noticed your surgery is Tuesday and I wanted to wish you well.  I had RNY a week ago this Tuesday.  I'm sure you'll do great and would love to hear how your doing later in the week. 

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be -----David Viscott      
Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1398 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1385 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1262 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1122 views