I am Home

hollywood
on 5/24/09 7:46 am - Victorville, CA
I got home yesterday after a very uneventful surgery. I am feeling great just a little tired, but that is to be expected.  Though I do have to say that I am ready for real food, another two weeks on liquid. UHHH. Oh well this is the start to my new life. I weighed  myself this morning and I have already lost 2 lbs. Yeah!!!! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

KellyB1011
on 5/24/09 8:24 am - Dixon, IA
Congrats on being home! It must feel great to be on the post-surgery of this roller coaster. (I go in Wed for my RNY.)
-Kelly

iamfarfaraway
on 5/24/09 9:29 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your upcoming surgery, I know everything will go great I wish you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.  Hopefully I will be coming home from my RNY the day your going in.

40 lbs lost pre-op

iamfarfaraway
on 5/24/09 9:27 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on getting home, glad everything was uneventful and your recovering.  I have been on liquids for 2 weeks for my surgery tomorrow morning.  Congrats on the 2lbs so far.

40 lbs lost pre-op

jpas_mom
on 5/24/09 11:27 am - Malvern, PA
Congrats on your success! I am going in on Tuesday and getting nervous. I'm hoping to have a good outcome like you. Best of luck, can't wait to trade stories with you!
HW320/SW257/CW171/GW127
63 lbs lost PRE-OP!

karen C.
on 5/24/09 10:32 pm

Hi Hollywood.  Welcome home! My surgery was uneventful, too, except for a big hiatal hernia, which I guess is not uncommon. Now I just want to get back to feeling normal instead of tired. Big surprise though- my doc advanced me to full liquid already! So hopefully one more week to puree. Though I'm not too hungry anyway. The Worldwide protein shakes are pretty gross.... gonna have to find some recipes. Congrats on the 2lbs!

karen c
liquid diet 5/8/09
lap band 5/22/09
first fill 6/17/09 2cc
removed 10/6/11 due to erosion

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1398 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1385 views
How is everyone?