Recent Posts

Crystal M.
on 4/12/11 12:48 am - Lusby, MD
Topic: RE: May 10,2011
My surgery is scheduled for May 11th! It seems like the days are dragging by now that I have a date. So far I am just feeling excited, no nerves to speak of...yet
msanson
on 4/11/11 11:06 am - CA
Topic: RE: Time is standing still
Hello.. Im Martha and i just got my surgery date for may 19.... So happy but ohh so scared.. Cant wait to fit into some SKINNY JEANS...
jthomp7889
on 4/10/11 9:06 am - Shrewsbury, MA
Topic: RE: May 10,2011
 I'm that week too. May 12th. I was terribly nervous but starting to feel more confident. I'll probably feel different the days before.... Good luck.
MinnieNurse2be
on 4/8/11 2:20 pm - TX
Topic: May 10,2011
 Anybody with me? Im so happy to finally have a date. Im also nervous as could be. lol

Momx4kids
on 4/5/11 4:39 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
The wait is going by slowly for me too, my date is 05/16/2011, trying to soak up all I can to be prepared.
Rhonda
chris_w
on 3/30/11 5:29 am - CA
I got the referral from my Doctor on Jan 21st. It has gone pretty smooth and quick for me so far. I am getting so excited to be on the other side of the surgery! 
lharris7569
on 3/29/11 1:19 pm - NC
It's been a year for me.I had some GI problems. I received my phone call with all my appts at least looking at the dates makes it seem closer.
Kirsten S.
on 3/29/11 9:57 am - Maylene, AL
5/4 here too!  It does seem like forever away, but we will all be there so soon.  How long has it taken you to get to this point?  Just shy of a year for me.
grace H.
on 3/27/11 1:16 pm - Grove City, OH

WOO! Mine is 5/3. lol we have 5/3, 5/4, and 5/5. I feel like it is going soo slow too. What makes it go by a little faster for me is I think of things I do routinely. For instance, every other weekend I work overnights. I have 2 overnight weekends until I am off work for surgery. Try and think of something like that and it will help!

I am sooo ready to fit in a 2 piece also! But I still have a ways to go. It's nice to meet you all!

Grace

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-4

Ne te quaesiveris extra
do not seek outside yourself

lharris7569
on 3/26/11 12:43 pm - NC
Hi chris
My surgery date is 5/4. I feel the same way. I'm ready to start loseing the weight. To fit in my new 2 piece bathing suit i bought....lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 910 views
ONEDERLAND !!
Fancy4684 · 1 replies · 1207 views