I have a new Date

Deborah V.
on 4/12/04 2:52 am - Scott, LA
Well I have a new Date was to have surgery may17th...But Due to Blockage and blood thinners my New date is June 7th....Bet Someone's gonna be Happy when they get the call to see if they wanta move up Ya Think ???? Hope you all have a Grrr8 day ...Blessings Deb
Debbie B.
on 4/12/04 3:19 am - Norfolk, VA
I'm sorry to hear that you had to move your Date out Deb. Don't get discouraged though. God's timing is perfect and he is in control of the situation. Just think you have now joined us lucky June Losers. Welcome Debbie
Deborah V.
on 4/12/04 3:34 am - Scott, LA
Hiya Debbie thanks for the welcome I am not discouraged it's all in God's plans ...Yep I am gonna be a June Bug heheheh whenis your date Hun ? anyone else on the 7th ? hugs and blessings Deb "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world"
Mel H.
on 4/12/04 6:30 am - Dover, DE
Hey deb I use to live in opelousas,La we moved to delware in july we have been here 9 mo's and love it but man is it COLD in the winter...lol I tried to get surgrty in La but ins would not pay for it came here and they will so guess what I am having it June 7 th ....... My daughter lives in cotton port ,La small world huh .. hugssssssssssssssssss mel
Deborah V.
on 4/12/04 7:55 am - Scott, LA
HEY MEL!!!!!!! at you ...Sure is a small world,you were only like 20 mins from me ....SOooo we are going to have the same RE birthday Congrats to you sweetie Please let's keep in touch ...((((MEL))))
carrie42
on 4/12/04 11:54 am - Inwood, WV
Sorry you had to be moved back but you coined the cutest phrase for us!!! June Bugs!!! That's hilarious Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? Carrie
Deborah V.
on 4/12/04 1:02 pm - Scott, LA
Hey Carrie Nice to met ya I am From Louisiana and I am scared to death of June Bugs heheheh I am 50 yrs old and I am not a teacher although I do sub lol Hugs Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views