i'm approved, I'm Approved, I'M APPROVED!!!!!

Ellen T.
on 4/20/04 11:27 pm - Port Norris, NJ
i just found out yesterday afternoon that my insurance approved my surgery! i screamed into the ear of the poor girl at the doctor's office i was so excited! i haven't told anyone except my boyfriend that i was taking the steps to have the surgery - i didn't want to tell anyone else until i was approved. now i can tell my friends and family, i am so excited i could hardly sleep last night. June 28, now i have to start all the pre-op testing ( i've heard its SO much fun ). my boyfriend even told me he's dreaming about me and i am thin in the dream. i can't wait to change my body, i know it will be alot of work but at least this time putting the energy into losing weight will really work and i will see results. THANK GOD i just wanted to share this with everyone.
revgail
on 4/21/04 12:14 am
Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear if I am approved. I have all but the nutritional consult done so maybe next week for that notice for me. I am trusting in God's wisdom and proceeding as if I am approved and 6/8 will come soon. Have fun on the journey and remember the surgery is a tool not the solution. Keep in touch! Gail RNY - 6/8/2004
D. WILLIAMS
on 4/21/04 11:29 pm - WHITE PLAINS, NY
ELLEN, I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY SURGERY ON 6/24 FOUR DAY'S BEFORE YOU, I PRAY GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. AND THAT YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY PHONE CALL FOR MY APPROVAL.
Z K.
on 4/22/04 6:17 am - Two Harbors, MN
Woo Hoo, I'm so happy for ya!! Tell the world!! Good luck and you will be in my thoughts!! Zandra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views