Today is here!!!!!

Melissa S
on 6/21/05 10:30 pm - Cool Ridge, WV
My 1 year rebirth! I can't believe it has been a whole year. I have lost a total of 137 pounds and still not sure of my goal. Right now I an just glad I am healthy. I can walk, run and play and like it! I can squat down and raise back up with just the use of my legs. Now that one really stuck in my mind because I would always see people do this and I never could. I love to go shopping and buy clothes before I would always be so upset when I got home because I couldn't believe I let myself get so fat. I don't mind meeting people from my husbands work because I think I look pretty good now before I was afraid he might be embarressed of me. I do admit the first 3 months I thought what in the hell did I do to myself. I morned food terrible. Today I don't see any food that is worth being fat for. Now the hard part starts. Keeping on track and using my tool to the best of my ability for the next year to come. Thank you guys for all the support over the year.
Pamela Danford
on 6/22/05 12:39 pm - AL
Hi melissa Congratulations Melissa. You will be able to use the tool and stay on track.Today is my one year rebirth to.I have lost 125 pounds and would like to lose 100 more .I have had so much more energy and feel so much better. Pamela
terrycoles
on 6/24/05 6:28 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Congrats to you! I know what you mean about that squatting thing. I work in a doctor's office and squat to get charts out and now it's nothing. I used to have to pull myself up on something. And like you I love being out meeting new people now. It's so nice to look "normal." Actually people tell me I look "skinny" so I guess I'm the "abnormal" one now, but I love it! I love to go out dancing now and hubby and I are even taking dance lessons. When we're out on the dance floor my husband says "all eyes on on you dear." And I actually like it now! It's weird to think we're into the "maintenance" part now....trying to keep the weight off forever. It's scary but if we always remember we're still obese people walking around in normal sized bodies we'll be ok. Congrats again. Terry Coles 276/129
Lpaekc
on 6/26/05 1:08 pm - Montague, MI
Congrats Melissa! The hard part is just starting but we know what will happen if you don't step up and do what we need to do, I think we can handle this better than the hell on earth we use to live in! Patti, in Montague
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views