Nothing fits...

terrycoles
on 6/28/05 7:19 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Ok I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER thought I'd come out of a store complaining that the clothes are TOO BIG!!!! What a difference a year has made. Before weight loss surgery all the clothes were too small, now they're all too big. I think my insurance should pay for plastic surgery because it's a "FASHION NECESSITY." You see the junior sizes will fit better after I have the loose tummy skin removed. Hahahaha.....I get no sympathy from anyone I know when I complain about clothes being too big. LOL. Went shopping on lunchtime today and all the size 4's I tried on are too loose. There are 2's in the junior dept but I don't like the way they sit so low on the hips. Woe is me....hehehehehe....I'd MUCH rather have this problem then the one I used to have being fat. I love walking around looking like I do now! I love my new body and my new life as a skinny person. Thank God for this surgery! Terry Coles 276/129 (1lb under goal)
MzH
on 6/28/05 5:15 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I agree about the loose skin surgery. I too am having issues with sizes but I discovered LeRedoute and Speigels and they both have "grown up" clothes in sizes 0 and 2. I also HATE those lowrise outfits out there and find that if you go to the girls' department, they don't have them. I wear a size 14 in little girls pants and skirts. LOL!!! Who KNEW!! I was NEVER this tiny. I had to get rid of 45 pairs of shoes since my foot size went from a 7.5 to 6. I LOVE the new me! WHAT A RIDE THIS HAS BEEN! Hannah 272/124/122
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views