1 Year Anniversary!!

cloudy
on 6/30/05 4:20 pm - Riverside, CA
Well, today is my one year anniversary. I am down 106 lbs. and now wear a size 12. I still have 25 lbs. to go and it is getting lots slower! I came on here hoping to see some of the people I met in the hospital, but I don't see anyone. Oh well...I do see a lot of people who have made the hard journey. I am so proud to be a part of this group of people. We may all be "losers," but we are all winners to me! Keep on losing! Connie Wise
terrycoles
on 7/1/05 1:58 am - Corpus Christi, TX
congrats to you Connie! My anniversary was on June 14th and what a wonderful year it has been. It's damn nice walking around looking like I do now, instead of that old fat me. I love the new me and am hoping to love me even more after I have some loose skin removed, although it will be expensive since I'm not expecting the insurance to cover any of it. I've gone from a size 24 to a size 4, and now the 4's are getting loose. I'm heading into the girls dept. next to shop. What a complete opposite problem to have, which I never expected. To not be able to find clothes that are tight enough....wow! Good luck to you. I think I'm done losing and since I'm a few pounds below goal that's just fine. Terry Coles 276/129
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views