Is this enough?

Barbara A.
on 7/29/05 4:16 am - Worthington, OH
Hi, I am new to this but was wondering if anyone feels the same? Have I lost enough? No I am not at the size I really want to be and I thought I would have lost more than 109#'s in 13mths? But, I feel good, look so much better, am able to do more than I have ever been able to do. Diabetes under control, same with BP. But, Can I or will I loose more. ( I know that if I work harder Maybe? or for sure) If anyone out there has a response even a harsh one bring it on. Thanks, Barbara
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 4:37 am
Well, I guess the question you have to ask or to which you already know the answer is if you've been a good girl and have been following all the rules . I have lost 105 pounds (was 110 - oh how I hated to update my profile!), but I know exactly what I've been doing wrong... I am very good at getting my protein in every day, but sometimes I eat more than I should... and sometimes I eat too many carbs... and I don't exercise nearly enough... still working on that one! So, I the answer is there. We just need to put it into practice, right? You don't say what your weight is, or how far you are from "goal"... but you sound like me... I know I want to lose at least 25 more pounds to be fully content, but I feel very good. If I don't lose any more I will still be happy. Angie http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie
tcarol
on 7/29/05 7:37 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Hi Barbara, I too am not at my ideal weight, but damn I feel good! Considering where I have been, I am doing wonderful. I have reached my goal of being healthy. My health is perfect, no more diabetes, no high blood pressure, I now exercise on a regular basis which I never did before. I would be happy just to stay where I am, if I lose a few more pounds, great, but if I don't, I'm not gonna let it rain on my parade. I am going to keep exercising and taking care of myself, it's the new me. Enjoy life! Terri
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 1:42 am
Hey Terri, I am part of a Monterey Bay support group and we are having a get together in Santa Cruz on Sep 10th if you'd like to join us: Beach Bonfire in Santa Cruz - Sept 10 4-10pm Bring your family, boogie board, blanket, chairs, and get ready for a good time with us as we enjoy a day in the sun and an evening around a bonfire. Adjacent to the yacht harbor, a lighthouse point and Schwann Lake - beautiful to stroll around. Outdoor showers and restrooms are available. Weather can be foggy or breezy, so layers are recommended. Make sure you bring a sweatshirt for afterdark. Potluck - if the first letter of your last name is: A-J bring a main dish or appetizer K-R bring a side dish or salad S-Z bring a desert Contact me with any questions!
tcarol
on 8/3/05 2:32 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Thank you for the invite Audrey, unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I am having family visiting from out of town during that week. Sounds like a great time, have fun! Terri
Kim S.
on 7/30/05 10:15 am - Columbus, IN
Of course I run in to people that know me and say I need to stop losing, but I've not realy lost anything for over 6 months, I go up and down the same 5lbs. And yes I think I need to lose 25-30 more lbs. but also I am happy with what I have lost. The TT is in my dreams. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views