2006 and beyond . . . LET'S HAVE A CHECK-IN JUNEBUGS!!!

B.J.
on 12/24/05 12:42 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi Junebugs . . . and happy holidays! I was wondering if anyone feels like posting their goals and dreams for the new year? Notice I did not say "resolutions" LOL (I always set myself up for failure). I really want to concentrate on "financial and physical fitness" in the upcoming months. My list is a work in progress . . . but a few of my items thus far: -commit to a regular exercise plan including daily walking and maybe join a gym -stay away from "white" foods (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes) and sugar -stabilize my weight between 145-150 (I'm hovering between 158-162 these days, still swollen from tummy tuck) AND not go above a comfortable size 10 -put some money aside each month for possible plastic surgeries (breast lift and augmentation, and some thigh work) -pursue counseling to address "head issues" like emotional/stress eating that I still struggle with -find a job that is professionally and personally satisfying now that I'm at a "normal" weight/size -and of course, good health, wealth, happiness and family togetherness!!! Wishing all of the JuneBugs who have so kindly offered me support through our WLS journey the HAPPIEST of holidays and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!! -BJ 300/162.5/150??? lap rny 6/29/04 TT/hernia repair 11/25/05
Kim S.
on 12/25/05 10:01 am - Columbus, IN
Get my weight back down (10lbs or more) I NEED a tummy tuck. Get BACK to the Gym. Get away from Bread's, white food's. I want to go to Hawaii , with Dan the Travel man 2006 WERE WE COME!!! Kim GOD is Good!!!
dplotz
on 12/27/05 12:52 am - Bethel Park, PA
I'd like to be at goal for my 2 year checkup in June. I have about 30lbs to go. I'd also like to find a flag football league in my area. Exercise is going okay, but now that I can actually participate in athletic activities, I'd like to do so.
B.J.
on 12/27/05 1:44 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Don, that is a GREAT idea about the league . . . I hadn't even thought about checking out league activities in lieu of just-plain-exercise. Perhaps for me, joining a volleyball league will kill several birds with one stone -- burn calories, get me out of the house and away from the fridge, and expand my now-tiny social network. Thanks for planting this idea in my head! -BJ
Nancy M.
on 1/8/06 10:06 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
2006 and Beyond Establish and maintain a workable food plan. Eat less junk food. Establish and maintain a workable schedule for taking supplements and meds. Hard to do with my work, eating, and sleeping schedules. 2 jobs very little sleep. Concentrate in getting in the 1/2 gallon of water. Something I've been neglecting. Be at goal at my 2-year check-up. Not sure what my goal should be. Short term goal is to be a comfortable size 14--then go from there when I see what my actual measurements are. Hope everyone has a prosperous and happy new year. Nancy 310/181/?
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 1:26 am
- I would like to be at my personal goal of 150 (or a solid size 10-12) and bid farewell to all size 14 clothes once and for all! by my two year anniversary. - I MUST commit to an exercise routine. If I want to accomplish the above and become fit, I MUST exercise! - I really need to learn how to save money and stop buying everything I see Angie 280/174.5/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 422 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 907 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 784 views