Weight gain

serenitynow1967
on 4/18/12 3:48 am - Lakewood, OH
 Hi everyone! I had Roux n y gastric bypass 6/2005. weight 311 when I returned home and wore siz
e 26. got down to size 2-4. I actually was afraid I couldn't stop losing weight!! Over the past 2 years have gained and wear a 14-16. very disheartening. I started working nights almost a year ago and am looking for solutions!  Any advice I can get would be very appreciated!!!!
Heather Powell
on 11/20/12 4:16 am - Springfield, OH

I am walking in your footsteps!! I am looking for the reset diet I saw a few years ago to help me lose at least 40 of the 60 I have put back on.  God didn't have be go through the surgery and the wonderful years of thinness for me to ruin it now! Damn the white foods!

annd49
on 2/18/13 9:21 pm

I too have gained 50+ lbs, started my reset diet like I'm new post op, lost 2 lbs last week, hope to lose two more this week. I fixed some talipia and beef burgers put in frig to be easy to grap an ounce every three hours. I have another problem tho, I never drank alcohol before and I started making these vodka with 24 ounces diet koolaid drinks in the evening, I'm sure that's what put my weight on, gonna abstain from that habit in the evening. Wish me luck.

conster326
on 6/12/13 7:53 am - Branson, MO

I'm another who has gained weight back. Just can't find the answers. Things will work for a while and then I am right back where I started. In the meantime, my mobility issues just keep getting worse...ugh!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics