7 years!

Jennifer K.
on 6/20/13 9:52 pm - Phoenix , AZ

Hard to believe its been 7 years since I had surgery...it seems like a lifetime away. I am happy to report I am still maintaining my weight loss and my annual blood work is looking great! I faithfully take my vitamins every day which is super important. I had an extended tummy tuck back in November 2011 and am hoping to have a breast lift and arm lift later this year or the early part of next year. Hopefully a year or so after that I can get a leg lift and my transformation will be complete!

I have started to eat even more healthy moving towards a 'clean eating' lifestyle. Slowly my BF and I have started to make our own sauces and seasonings as well as baking our own bread. This year we planted a decent size garden and are going to try our hand at canning so we can enjoy our veggies year round. We are moving away from buying anything pre-packaged and anything processed. We have also ramped up our workout routines and work out at least 6 times a week running, biking, walking, yoga, weight training etc. For me, eating a healthy well balanced diet and exercise have been the keys to keeping the weight off. I still enjoy not so good for your foods, just in moderation. During this journey I never made any food 'off limits'.. I learned to balance the good with the bad and over time started to decide to no longer eat certain things because they were not all that appealing any more (i.e. I have not eaten at McDonalds in at least 3 years).

Anyways, just wanted to give a quick update for my 7 year surgery-versary... hope everybody is doing well !!

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 618 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 709 views
8 Years today