D Day-June 5th-Scared Crazy

fergjb
on 5/2/08 12:44 am - Summerville, SC
June 5th-very scared. Any one else scheduled with Dr Byrne. I have no doubts about him or his team. Its my body I am worried about. I have numerous surgeries, no problems. But I have heard horror stories about complications. I am trying to stay positive . My husband is my support. I have been keeping busy with receipes. I made a pepper steak last night and kept the juice figuring this might be good to mix with the protein powder. Does any one recommend a protein powder that is taste-less? How do you decide? Can anyone recommend a book, I have seen several on the web site, but do not which is better. Thanks for any help. JoAnn
dispencer
on 5/4/08 5:00 am - Sherman, TX
I'm right there with you sister! My date is June 5th also, but in Plano with Dr. Cribbins. I'm so scared I haven't even started getting recipes together for afterwards, but that is a great idea. If you come across any good tips, please pass them along. I'll remember you on the 5th JoAnn. It will be nice knowing there is someone else going through it with me! Di SPencer
Christi2011
on 5/8/08 9:58 am - ME
Hi, I am June 5 too!! I am in Maine with Dr. Toder... and I am scared too!! Sorry that you are scared, but I happy to find people with some of the same feelings. Most people are only excited, but this is REALLY big! I am quite nervous. but- I am doing this so I can live!! Thanks for sharing - Chris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 791 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 784 views