HAve you ever...

eivan4life
on 5/3/08 2:00 am - Oak Forest, IL
have total fear of dying. I am scheduled June 3rd. It scares me! My kids are my life and the thought of not seeing them again kills me. I know I am being irrational. The mortality rate is less then 1% in the U.S.. I know it is best. Anyone have any advice for me. I cant think of anything else and I feel like backing out of surgery.
Jan D.
on 5/3/08 10:15 am
I have 3 children of my own and this is exactly what i'm afraid off, Not seeing my children again, how will they feel, what will happen to them, u name it I have thought of it. I even wrote good bye letters just in case, I pray that everything goes ok and I try to always think positive, but these feeling just creep up on you....This is Normal everyone feels this way.....Dont back up from surgery, there are always risks, If you dont have this surgery then you're at risk of developing even more life threatening illnesses so why cancel your surgery, your tool. If this will help your overall health.
eivan4life
on 5/3/08 9:46 pm - Oak Forest, IL
Thanks so much. That made me feel alot better.
Brooke O.
on 5/7/08 11:44 am - Petersburg, VA
I so understand. I have a 7 year old son that I would hate to leave. My surgery is scheduled for June 2nd. I have wrote letters to all of my loved ones and placed them in my lock box. I am doing this so my son can see health is important. I am scared to death as well. I also went on suzieorman.com and did my will and all that stuff (only $10) I want to be prepared. Let me know how you do. We will be going through everything at the same time. Good luck and God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 791 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 784 views