I HAVE A SURGERY DATE!!

Havnfun2
on 5/8/08 2:56 am - WA
I am SO excited I cant believe it. After my long wait of 4 yrs and an all day process today...I finally have a surgery date for my gastric bypass! Saw my surgeon Dr. Jan at Good Samaritan today in Portland and all is a go for June 24th! It could have been June 10th and I was so excited and telling them yes yes yes...until I stopped myself and realized I have a new little granddaughter due June 5th and she may or may not be here! I dont want to miss her delivery at all.. even though I want my surgery asap! So I told them to pu**** down a couple a weeks..then hopefully my grandbaby will be here.. plus my 5 1/2 yr old granddaughter who lives with me will be out of school and will have had her birthday party the 20th. Then it will be my time and I wont miss a thing! I'm excited but nervous and cant quit eating today for some reason. I think my stomach heard and has said lets get all we can while we can! I hope surgery goes all goes good.. I cant wait to see what happens! I know weight loss is a struggle no matter what.. but i'm going to make this work!! Dr. Jan talked to me about the lap band also...but I told him I wanted it to be permanate since I've had a problem with weight my whole life and he said there is no reason I couldnt have the RNY. I sure hope I made the right decision! One year from now.. I cant wait to see what I will be doing, what I look like and what I will be wearing!! Good Luck to the rest of you due to have surgery as well!!
3kings4me
on 5/8/08 6:51 am - newport new, VA
Congratulations on getting your date you are on your way I wish you the best in your weight loss journey. Also congratulations on your new grandbaby next year this time you will running around with your grandbaby excited and full of energy. Good luck and if you ever need someone to lean on I'm here. Agood friend in VA!
jnaturalcutie
on 5/9/08 9:03 am - Euclid, OH
I am so excited for you too!! We have the same date, will keep in touch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 790 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 783 views