THE NIGHT BEFORE ??

twinsdaddy
on 5/14/08 11:32 pm - winthrop, MA
I WAS JUST TOLD BY SOMEONE THAT THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGEY I WILL HAVE TO DRINK THAT BAD BAD BAD STUFF I HAD TO DRINK BEFORE MY COLONOCCUPY ( im sure thats spelled wrong but you know what i mean ) IS THAT TRUE? THAT WAS THE WORSE PART IM HAVING BYPASS LAPO
zlynnc
on 5/15/08 11:21 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Some people do and some don't. Seems most that do the 2 week slim fast type drinks don't have to.
twinsdaddy
on 5/16/08 2:20 am - winthrop, MA
thank you for your responce , no one has said anything about doing anything yet but i think i will do a slim fast diet so i can say that if it comes up thank you frank
zlynnc
on 5/16/08 8:08 am - BEAUFORT, NC
Frank have you gone to forum for your state to see if anyone else has your doctor. You could ask there if any one has the same doctor and what they had to do. Hopefully you will get a response there.
notjus4fun
on 5/17/08 1:49 am - Kansas City, MO
Just call your doctor's office and ask them. They will tell you!
twinsdaddy
on 5/17/08 4:19 am - winthrop, MA
thank you
ssciolino
on 5/17/08 11:23 am - Webster, NY
Hi Frank, my doc is going to make me drink low carb slim fast for the five days prior to surgery, three times a day and no solid foods, only drinks. BUT I still have to drink that nasty bottle of Mag citrate!.........Stella
Jamie R.
on 5/22/08 12:33 am - Wheaton, MD
i wasn't told that i have to drink anything nasty the night before, but was told that i can only have clear liquids the day before and nothing after midnight. Also, a liquid protein diet for two weeks prior to surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 790 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 783 views