June 23 in Puerto Vallarta

Artisticchyck
on 5/15/08 10:39 am - Marysville, WA
Lap Band on 06/23/08 with
I have my surgery date set for June 23rd with Dr. Joya!!
Havnfun2
on 5/15/08 4:21 pm - WA
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery date! Mine is June 24th and I cant wait!!
Artisticchyck
on 5/17/08 9:12 am - Marysville, WA
Lap Band on 06/23/08 with
Hi Tina, so happy to hear from you! So are you having surgery in Mexico as well, at the same place? I haven't completed my profile yet regarding my journey towards WLS. I have been trying, I just didn't realize how much long it would take to write out my story. Any ways, I am having the Lap Band done, which is what I originally sought to have, and waffled a bit (yum, waffles) when I read about some other types of surgeries on the OH web site. But I am committed to the band, so now I am getting really excited. I have been really bad lately, thinking of all the foods I will not be able to eat like I used to and have been "treating" myself to things I normally wouldn't eat. I need to stop that right now. To be honest, I am kind of getting bored of eating, never thought I would say that, but I am. How do you think you will do on the pre-op diet? I think because there is a big payoff in a short amount of time, I can do it. Well, hope to hear from you soon! Take care, Deana
cpl60
on 5/15/08 4:59 pm - Langley, Canada
Hi! Well, I'm June 23/08 as well ... in Tijuana. WOW! New beginnings right around the corner!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 790 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 783 views