i have a new date

smallermesoon
on 5/19/08 11:41 am - birch run, MI
my new date for surgery is july 7th 08. i had to become a non smoker for 8 weeks , i am 1/2 way there , a lil ruff start but the out look of a healthy me is better .. well i just took my night time meds so off to bed i go . Love Leanna
twinsdaddy
on 5/25/08 12:36 am - winthrop, MA
my dr also said QUIT TODAY that was last week she gave me chantax pills supposed to tell my brian ive already had my nicotine ,?? i have cut down a lot but still sneek a few a day how did your dr. know you were smoking so much that your date had to be changed ? ITS SO HARD im 52 AND SMOKED FOR 38 YRS but i have 4 yr old twins so i dont smoke in my house or at work its getting to be a pain in the a-s to smoke anyway not to mention the $$$$ good luck and god bless frank
smallermesoon
on 5/25/08 1:51 am - birch run, MI
i was honest w my dr. n know i have to do my part . i tryed the chantex . it messed w me stomach i am 44 smoked since i was 9 ..both parents smoked, i know no exuse, my husband tryed the chantex. it was bad 4 him also , it messed his back . he never really had probs w it, but then he layed in bed for 3 days ..no comp , know i know it was bad . he is not one to lay in bed. thank god at the time he was layed off . i am n have gone cold turkey n doing ok . i too dont smoke at work . i take care of my father in laws mom at home . 7 days a week. she is real easy to work 4 .mobile n all i mean.now my sister had a good result w it... but ran out n she had to pay 4 script. so i give her mine.. ...keep in touch ... wow twins ??? i wanted twins girls but i got 3 boys 18,20,14. no grandkids.. r yours boys girls or 1 of each ? plz be careful w the chatex, watch 4 depression, sucidal thoughts , seeing things that r not there. Leanna ... good luck
twinsdaddy
on 5/25/08 2:59 am - winthrop, MA
thank you for your responce and kindness your right im not sure the chantex is working but no problems with my stomach , no bad thoughts or anything like that my twins are one of each alex & alexis and your also right about being honest with my dr and with myself its now or never NO MORE SMOKING starting right NOW!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FRANK
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 792 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 785 views