Im having Gastic bypass on 6/24!!

allegro2u
on 6/20/08 11:33 am - Trussville, AL
I am excited and nervous! I would love to have an angel!? Im from Trussville, Alabama having my surgey by Dr. Pennington at Trinity Medical Center.
SAM73
on 6/21/08 5:19 am - Hanford, CA
I just had RNY gastric bypass on Wednesday. I won't lie to you...my first night was rough! BUT, everyday has gotten better since then. Trust me, you won't want to walk, but it really does help your body to get rid of the gas they fill you up with and those gas pains were the worst part. Good luck and I'll make sure to say a prayer for you.
goughda
on 6/21/08 1:23 pm
I had my surgery on June 10th (gastric bypass). I walked 2 1/2 hours after surgery. I just did it. The biggest problem for me it took me over a day to pass gas and your stomach just feels really full. My legs also were really tight so I just kept walking. The first few days is rough. The hardest part for me was coming home and trying to figure out some kind of routine. Today I feel great and I would do it all over again because now I am off my blood pressure medicine and loving it! Take care. Debbie
puertoricanprincess20

on 6/22/08 9:27 am - FLUSHING , NY
I am having surgery on the same day what can I say just keep your head up and think positve we are going to be new divas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allegro2u
on 6/22/08 10:45 am - Trussville, AL
Are you having it done in Birmingham?
deboinspace
on 6/23/08 6:29 am - CA
Hi Kim, I'm also having WLS 6/24. Good Luck to you for a smooth surgery and recovery. Can't wait till the recovery part is over and life starts. Be well.
Roshel fuller
on 6/23/08 11:49 am
Hi Kim, I wish you well tomorrow. I too am having surgery tomorrow and am ready to get through tonight!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 792 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 785 views