problems?

tiffanie_18
on 6/21/08 12:14 pm
i have been out of the surgery for 5 days, and i am having a problems with burping, and i dont know why. i am not eating to much just an ounce, and i am also taking my time in eating i am thinking that maybe it is how i am drinking.......but i dont know if anybody can help me out or is having the same problem i would be very apprecitative, thanks tiffanie
goughda
on 6/21/08 1:29 pm
I didn't have problems with burping but I had my gastric bypass on June 10th and I was wondering if your weight is coming off quickly or not? The first few days I was having a problem getting up and feeling really run down. Debbie
tiffanie_18
on 6/22/08 2:07 am
yah my weight is coming off really fast i alsready lost 12 lbs, in like 6 days.....no im not really having any problems with feeling run down yet though i am already like walking and stuff......tiffanie
Christine B.
on 6/22/08 1:09 pm - Weidman, MI
My RNY was on June 2 2008 and I have lost 43 lbs since. The weight is coming off fast.
twinsdaddy
on 6/24/08 7:45 am - winthrop, MA
Hi im 10 days out after bypass and ive had a couple of burping attacks but they end soon keep drinking your water and full fliuds and youll be fine frank
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 792 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 785 views