Surgery Date: June 30th

Sweet-Honesty
on 6/24/08 5:28 am - yonkers, NY
I am a little nervous about the surgery and at the same time i can't wait to start this journey.
twinsdaddy
on 6/24/08 6:56 am - winthrop, MA
Hi my bypass was on the 10th and all is fine the first 2-3 days are a little rough but I went back to work in 7 days and here we are at day 14 and ive already lost 22 lbs but even more important im taking no meds now all comorbidities have gone good luck and God bless frank
hadalittlelamb
on 6/24/08 12:34 pm - FAYETTEVILLE, NC
My surgery day is on the 30th also! good luck!
JordansMom
on 6/25/08 3:11 am - Mill Spring, NC
June 30th is my big day as well! I am nervous but so excited to start my new healthy life! You all will be in my prayers and thoughts! God Bless. Good Luck!
melthacker
on 6/25/08 11:59 pm - Maryville, TN
My date is on the 30th as well. Good luck -- I think we might need it!! I'm so nervous too.
Eastcoastaloha
on 6/26/08 7:02 am - Suffolk, VA
Hi My surgery date is the 30th also. I am very excited to start on my journey. I have been overweight for 21 years. So "Damn it" it is time for me to get my a** in gear and start livin" I can't wait to be healthier, happier and lookin' good. Good luck to everyone with upcoming surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Gwen
rlcolsten507
on 6/27/08 4:13 am - Broken Arrow, OK
I am also having surgery here in Oklahoma on the 30th. How is everyone doing on the liquid diet? I'm tired, have a head ache, and the runs... TMI.. I know. I'm excited yet nervous and worried about the pain mostly. Good luck everyone. I'll be thinking of you too. Rebecca in Oklahoma
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 792 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 785 views