Not losing

cheyinca
on 7/2/08 4:17 am - Stockton, CA
I had gastric bypass on June 11, 2008. I lost 34 pounds by a week and a half out. Since I haven't lost anything. Any advice?
Joy L.
on 7/2/08 5:27 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Be sure to drink your protein and to eat 2 small meals a day even if you don't feel like it. Also, I stalled out because I was so stopped up so I got some Colace and after a day I finally lost again. Try it!
canticles
on 7/2/08 11:51 am - Richardson, TX
I lost 9 week one, 2 week two, and now nothing. I'm wishing I knew how to get things moving again too.
cdombi37
on 7/3/08 1:58 pm - Norwalk, CA
Join the club, I am 4 weeks post op and I didn't lose any weight this week. I get my daily protein and walk 4 times a week plus I have been consuming around 500 calories daily so I don't understand why I didn't lose. I went to the doctor today and he said that I am on tract and sometimes people hit a plato where they don't lose weight one week but the next week they are losing again. Hopefully I will lose next week and you too
canticles
on 7/8/08 1:12 pm - Richardson, TX
I've managed to drop 3 pounds since then. That means only 14 since surgery 4 weeks ago. How have you guys done?
Mickeydavis7
on 7/11/08 12:46 am
I'm 18 days post op and I've only lost 14 lbs I'm getting really frustrated I'm doing what I'm supposed to and walking like crazy but its just not coming off... any suggestions???
taiyahsmom
on 7/12/08 3:16 pm - Peoria, IL
My RNY revision was on 6/25/08 and I too have only lost 15lbs. What makes this even more frustrating is when I had my original surgery the weight seemed to fly off and back then I wasn't doing everything right like I am this time. Please keep me posted on your progress Michelle it nice to see someone with a really close surgery date. Keep your head up
Michelle848
on 7/11/08 4:57 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I think we are all in the same boat. I feel completely stressed out and keep reading about other peoples dramatic weight loss the first month. I think Im going to scream. Passed a subway today and wished that I hadnt had the surgery a footlong sounds good right about now. But since that will send me to the ER I just kept walking. This would be one of those days where I use comfort food to make it all better. My best friend says Im like a cat and always land on my feet...Im falling now waiting to land!
Scrapper35
on 7/16/08 5:49 am
I had surgery on June 23, 2008 also and I am stalled too. I have been really worried that I am going to be the one person that this won't work for. I am doing everything I have been told to do, but with no luck. The only thing that makes me feel better is reading all of these posts and knowing that I am not alone in my frustration.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 792 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 785 views