I'm shaking in my boots... 16 more hours till surgery

Bigasiangirl
on 5/31/11 6:40 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
Oh goodness!  Have you ever been afraid of needles?  Have you ever just waited and waited for them to put that needle in?  

That is how I feel about tomorrow morning.  I wi**** was just over with already.  

I'm excited about the new life I'm about to embark on but the surgery and possible pain after makes me a bit edgy.  I've been comforted by the other posts saying that it may hurt for a few days but then after people are really happy they made the right decision for themselves.  I'm just ready to be on the other side of it.  

Anyway, if you remember... will you say a little prayer for me?  

All you June babies are in my prayers... best wishes everyone!!  

lucy2e
on 5/31/11 7:03 am - Laurel, MD
We got this girl -   no problems! 

Tonight - you (and our other twins) will be in my prayers.  But we have it easy, just lay there!  Couple weeks from today we'll be telling everyone else how easy this was.  Little sore for a few days, but  no big deal! 

I'll be looking for your posts!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

Bigasiangirl
on 5/31/11 7:05 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 LOL!!!  You're right Lucy!  Absolutely right!! 

lisaj803
on 5/31/11 7:30 am
I will be thinking about you guys.  I know everythig will go well.  Before you know it you will be home and on your way to recovery.

I am looking forward to my surgery but I am nervous also.  I just can't wait to be off of all of my medications and be on the road to a healthier me. 

Please keep us posted on your recovery.

Lisa
Tammy G.
on 5/31/11 7:48 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
 You will do great!   I can't wait to hear from you June 1st people on the other side.  Don't be afraid of the needles--just don't look.  It isn't as bad as your brain makes it out to be.  

Here's to an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.
mlyssa971
on 5/31/11 9:10 am
I know how you feel girl. I am a big baby, The closer it gets the more terrified I become. But we are strong, we are women, Hear us ROAR. You are in my prayers along with all our other June brothers and sisters. Just think of how GREAT you are going to look in the HOT outfit you have picked out to buy when you reach your goal weight. If you havent picked one out yet. do it, it will keep your mind off tomorrow. Best of luck to you and Prayers for a speedy surgery and recovery.
therealleigh
on 5/31/11 10:24 am - Matthews, NC
You will be in my prayers. Keep us updated.
NextChapterPlease
on 5/31/11 10:59 am - CA
I am so EXCITED and HAPPY for you. Stay positive. You are in good hands, and you'll be through it before you know it! Please write ( friend me) and let me know how you are. My surgery date is June 7th, and sometimes I freak out a little, but when I do I say a little prayer, and focus on how competent my DR and the team are, and all of the others who have gone before me. YOU can do this, and you will. Next June 2012, you'll be in a different place in your body and your head!!!

Good luck and huge (HUGS)))))

D-
kathict
on 5/31/11 3:36 pm - West Haven, CT
Best wishes and prayers for you. You will do well and will be back here getting us all ready for our dates. We are all here for you.
Bigasiangirl
on 5/31/11 3:47 pm
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 Thank you all... I am soaking up all your words of encouragement!!  

I'll post as soon as I can.  

Most Active