JUNE 20th!!!!

Stacie P.
on 6/5/11 2:26 am - PA
I am so excited, anxious, nervous, and happy all at once. To know that a new chapter in my life is beginning for me is an amazing feeling. I am most of all doing it for me. I want to be healthy and love life more then I do know. I want to be there for as long as I can for my hsband and 2 boys. I want it all for me and for them.

Tomorrow I start my preop diet. The thought of it makes me feel like the world is going to end but I don't know why. It's only 2 weeks....I CAN DO IT!!!
lorindac
on 6/5/11 4:23 am - durham, NC

Yes you can do it. We Can Do It. We can motivate each other for the next two weeks. I have learned throughout this process positive support system is the best and also My belief in God.

my motto is "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!!1

Stacie P.
on 6/6/11 2:32 am, edited 6/6/11 2:36 am - PA
That sounds great! I will definatley be there for you!!!

I Love your motto!!!
~Stacie  

Cheryl D.
on 6/9/11 4:38 pm - Wapakoneta, OH
RNY on 06/15/11 with
Amen!!

Tammy G.
on 6/5/11 8:33 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
 You can do it!  What does your pre-op diet consist of?  I'm in week 3 of 4 of mine, which is limited to 30 grams of carbs and at least 70 grams of protein daily.  I am jealous of some of the pre-op weight dropped by those on liquid diets, but my nutritionist said NO when I asked him about it.  He isn't really keen on the one protein shake I have daily.  His motto is REAL food, GOOD food.  I have to say I am eating healthier than I have ever eaten in my life!
Stacie P.
on 6/6/11 2:35 am, edited 6/6/11 2:36 am - PA
Well my diet is 70+ g of protein, veggies, water, crystal light, 0 cal/fat dressing, broth, sf jello, sf water ice. I plan to have 4 shales per day just to keep me full. I have to admit that last night I was stressed about what if I get hungry through the day....but so far it's not bad!

I only have 2 weeks to do this diet.
~Stacie  

therealleigh
on 6/5/11 9:57 am - Matthews, NC
You can do it! I am on day 6 of clear liquid preop diet. If I can do this anyone can.
mlyssa971
on 6/5/11 11:06 am
I am scheduled for surgery the 20th also. I have been on a modified atkins diet for 2 weeks 2 meals one protein shake. tomorrow i start 2 shakes one meal and the day before surgery I go all clear liquids 24 hours before with nothing not even water 12 hrs before. I can not wait to get the worst part over with and move forward with a thinner healthier life. Good luck to you. and all of us!
princessfrogee
on 6/5/11 10:26 pm - AL
Congratulations!  Mine is scheduled the day after yours.  Good Luck!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 6/6/11 9:22 am
It will be here before you know it!

Winnie

Most Active