Sharing a link - articles on vitamins, meds, labs, etc.

princessfrogee
on 6/6/11 2:42 am - AL
http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/pm/mode,read/pm,4127776/arch iveMode,false/#pm_main:2

Came across this post from the search engine and there is a Pam Tremble that responded with some great links to her blog page that has great links to Weight Loss articles written by professionals regarding meds, vitamins, etc.  She also has a printable spreadsheet to track your bloodwork on.  Just thought that I would share this with you all.

I have also created my own "food journal" page that I keep track of my water, protein, vitamins, etc on that I will see if I can attach to a post for you guys and maybe it will help some of you.   Writing down when I take my vitamins helps a lot so I can space them out and know what time I took my iron so that I do not take it too close to taking the calciums.  This is in excel and should be easily adjusted to suit what meds/vitamins you take.  The highlighted areas are the minimums.  Will see if I can attach it on another post.

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
princessfrogee
on 6/6/11 2:49 am - AL
Ok cannot figure out how to attach the excel spreadsheet so if you are interested, just PM me and I can send it by email.

lorindac
on 6/6/11 3:32 am - durham, NC

Check out Bariatric Fusion vitamins its 4 chewable pills a day but it has all the vitamins that we need all wrapped in one and they are quite tasty. I like the mixed berry personally. the website is http://www.bariatricfusion.com/

princessfrogee
on 6/6/11 3:43 am - AL
Thanks for the info.  Will have to look into that when I run low on the ones I have.

Tammy G.
on 6/6/11 5:29 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
 Thanks for posting this.

I was thinking about using the Bariatric Advantage products after surgery, but still haven't decided.  I use their pre-op vitamins and I like them.  I am dreading the iron  because it does a number on my digestive system.  The calcium chews I've tried are like heaven.  I plan on taking the B-12 injections instead of daily sublingual.

I figure if I go the Bariatric Advantage way, my cost for a month's supply will be approx. $50, but for 3 months supply it is about $100, so by buying the 90 day supply, you basically get a month free.  I don't know what the costs would be if one just bought stuff like at Walmart or a drugstore with vitamins like Centrum chewables, etc.
Most Active