HELP! VITAMIN PROBLEM..........LOST JOB!!!

DIANEH
on 5/21/07 12:28 am - VIDALIA, LA
I have been taking andrew lessman complete for women since my surgery as my multi vitamin since surgery. They are 60.00 plus shipping for two months. I also take calcium, iron, joint effort etc.... They are capsules and that disolve instantly and the inside is a very fine powder so I have felt I was getting more benefit for that reason. I just lost my job and will not be able to affford my vitamin habit, (that I need, of course) anyone have any suggestions on any good vitamins that are not so expensive? I am spending at least 200.00 a month. I would soooooo appreciate any ideas, I am worried that my health is going to suffer because of my financial situation. Thanks to all that answer, diane
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/07 2:46 am - NC
I take the cheap wal-mart brand gummy flinstones. I have to take 4 a day and I also take the wal-mart brand calcium. And a wal-mart brand of women's over 40 vitamin. Good lord......Sounds like I am a spokes person for wal-mart. Lol I promis I do not work at wal-mart.........Lol...Nothing wrong if I did.....Would spend my whole pay check in there. Good luck to ya and sorry about your job. Good luck finding a new............ Amy
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/07 1:35 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Hi Diane A good vitamin is Optisource It is specially formulated for Bariatric patients You can buy it on www.walgreens.com or check in the store for it. You take it 4 times a day and its one month supply 26.00 a month I've been taking them and my blood levels are great. The only extra thing I take is the calcium citrate. Let me know how you make out. Marie
Linda H.
on 5/22/07 8:56 pm - FERRIS, TX
Have you tried the GNC Multi Gel w/b-complex they sell if with or without Iron and it's $10 for 1 month supply I've been taking them since day 1 and haven't had any issue and my labs have been fine
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views