how it went

Tim C.
on 5/26/07 3:43 am - Roseville, MI
Several people have asked me how my speech went at the OH conference in Detroit last weekend. Well, I didn't end up giving the speech I had posted here earlier. There were about 100 people attending the conference but very few of them were pre-op. It became pretty obvious to me as the day progressed ( my presentation was in the afternoon ) that what I had prepared was not what was needed and most of the info that would be valuable to the few pre-ops that were there was already thoroughly covered. So I just ended up introducing myself, telling what I had done and how much I had lost, and answering several questions relating to my tummy tuck. Overall it went pretty good and I was not nearly as nervous as I thought I would be. It was fun and I met a lot of nice people. A funny coincidence was that the woman sitting right next to me worked for the doctor *****paired my hernias and her brother lives on the same street as me. If you ever get the chance to attend an OH conference I highly reccomend it! Tim (GO PISTONS!)
maureen A.
on 5/26/07 1:28 pm - Tamarac, FL
Congrats on a job well done Tim. Remembering what is was like for all of us as we were in the first few months of this experiance and learning about everything... Those folks at the conventions need all the help they can get and I'm glad you were there to talk to them...Hey maybe this can be a regular type gig?.. Ya never know.. peace mo
Southgrim
on 6/7/07 1:23 pm - Madison, MS
WTG Tim! Nothing like "wingin' it" huh? LOL Glad it went well. I'm sure you helped a ton of folks! (no pun intended) HUGS K
RocLynne
on 7/17/07 11:12 pm
Tim, You were spectacular. Thank you for attending. Rochelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!