WHERE IS EVERYONE??

frenchhorn
on 6/19/07 1:40 am - Hugo, MN
we used to be such a busy board... come on july '05 people.. keep in touch.. help each other out.... talk.... post... even if it's just to say HI... jennifer
Debbie M.
on 6/19/07 3:52 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Jennifer! I think summer is such a busy time of the year, and now that we are all a little more mobile and out in life, we have less computer time. But it's sad too. Miss my J-05 friends! Hope you get the approval for your plastics. I am starting that journey after July 1st when we get a new insurance company at work.
Tim C.
on 6/19/07 11:23 pm - Roseville, MI
I am here! Home from work today as I injured my back yesterday. Just a pulled muscle but hurts like blazes! Going to see my PCP in a few for the back and then my bariatric surgeon a little later for my official 2 year checkup! Tim
Tammy E.
on 6/20/07 10:06 pm - St. Paul Park, MN
I'm here. I come everyday and look to see if anything has happened but it looks like we have "lost" a lot of people. It might be to it being nice outside and now that we all have so much more energy were outside but I wish that people would post more often. I know that I'm guilty for not posting but nothing really new is going on. I'm down 120 lbs and my 2 year appointment is in 3 weeks. My daughter graduated from high school and we had her party last weekend and I stayed away from the cake, and beer! Didn't want to dump in front of everyone. Now we are getting ready to send her off to collage. I don't know where the money is going to come from but $30,000 per year and even after all the scholarships she will still have to come up with $18,000 or so. I guess that I why the have loans. So that is all that is going on here I still don't take my vitamins, or drink my water unless you count the water that's in coffee I have 3-4 16 oz per day that's my new craving but at least it's not candy and junk food. So how is everyone else doing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views