Just checking In

Peter Roehrich
on 6/24/07 10:31 pm - New York, NY
Sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I just thought I would check in. I hope this finds you all doing well. Things have been more than a bit crazy for me the last 6 months. As of last weekend Andrea and I are now living together in her place in New York city. I moved out of my 2400 sf house in Minnesota into a 600 sf apartment. With another person and 2 dogs this has been a bit of a challenge but we did it. Since she pretty much already had all the furniture we needed I got rid of all of my furniture. My house is still on the market back in MN but until we sell it we are using it as rental property. The rent will more than cover the mortgage. The wedding is coming up quickly (5 more weeks). We have all the major stuff done it's just a matter of little things, like music list, limo reservation and such. I haven't found a job yet in NY but I'm sure that will happen soon. I actually have an interview this afternoon. Before leaving MN I had my 2 year followup with my surgeon and all was well. I'm not really thinking about plastics in the near future but maybe in another year or so. Overall things are going well, just very crazy and stressful. I love being able to see Andrea everyday and am constantly thankful that this surgery and this board brought us together. I can't image my life without her. Hope you are all enjoying the summer and continuing to work the tool. Take care!!
AndreaA
on 6/27/07 11:10 pm
Love ya sweetie!
Debbie M.
on 7/1/07 1:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
So good to hear from you two! Things can be stressful and crazy during wedding time, just try to find time to enjoy the process. You will look back on this time in 10 years and have some laughs at all the little things. You guys better share photo's with your "family" here.
Peter Roehrich
on 7/9/07 3:06 am - New York, NY
You are so right about enjoying the process. It is hard to have fun with it sometimes but we are doing pretty good at it. One of the things I think that has helped us, is keeping it small. We are only having about 50 people at the wedding. We will post photo's as soon as we are back from our honeymoon. Hope all is going well for you. Take care!
Southgrim
on 7/3/07 12:27 am - Madison, MS
Great to hear from you! Glad to know all is going well. The wedding will be here and over before you know it! My husband and I just celebrated our 15th. Seems like yesterday we were at each other's throats over wedding stuff. LOL I'm so glad we stuck it out! Hope you find a great job soon! What a change.. MN to NY! WOW! HUGS K
Peter Roehrich
on 7/9/07 3:09 am - New York, NY
Thanks!!! It is coming up quickly. It is hard to believe 21 days from today we will be on our honeymoon. Big Wow!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views