Long time no see ....

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/07 7:59 am - Kennewick, WA
Hello everyone ... yeah yeah yeah, as always, I'm a fly by night!! I've been super busy since I transferred to another position within my company in January 07 ...working lots of OT and some weekends!! I'm still struggeling to loose the last 35lbs and have been maintaining for the last year!!! Beginning of June I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia!! I was feeling really bad for a couple of months (sweating, dizziness, shaky and just an overall blah feeling) and decided to head for the doctor. My blood sugar was super low even after eating a couple of hours before the test! Doctor said I need to eat only certain things (lots of protein and no white carbs - typical gastric diet) to keep my blood sugar level. This condition is to blame for my weight loss stunt since my body burns my food too fast, then thinks I'm starving and holds on to everything I eat! I've also developed this due to the gastric ... or so says my doctor, not that I mind cuz I'm still happy I had the surgery!! I've been trying but it's easier said than done .... I do feel better though ... since I'm eating more protein and mostly staying away from bad carbs. Other than that ... no new news!! Just working hard and trying to make enough time to enjoy this summer!! Reading alot about everyone else on the board and glad to hear that most are doing well! Take it easy and you are all looking great!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/07 8:29 am - Kennewick, WA
I also have some new pictures up on my profile from our trip to Africa in April ... it was a blast but WAY TO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TiffanyG327
on 6/28/07 1:25 am - Toms River, NJ
I loved the pics of Africa. That white lion was beautiful......post more pics if you have them!! I would love to take a Safari trip...
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/07 1:55 am - Kennewick, WA
I posted more pictures under "My photo's".
Nancy R.
on 6/30/07 7:37 am - Mokena, IL
I am the same as Tim, when I try to get into your profile it says it does not exist or is private. Please share with us!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/07 11:04 am - Kennewick, WA
Sorry, I didn't realise until now it wasn't working. I changed my profiles (bad idea) and couldn't get the old one again. It's fine now.
Tim C.
on 6/30/07 1:59 am - Roseville, MI
I tried going to your profile and it said either it was set to private or didn't exist.
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/07 11:05 am - Kennewick, WA
Sorry, I didn't realise until now it wasn't working. I changed my profiles (bad idea) and couldn't get the old one again. It's fine now.
Debbie M.
on 7/1/07 1:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey there, just wanted to say hi and congrats on finding out what was making you feel bad. That is interesting to know that could happen because of gastric. I have always thought gastric helped that. We learn everyday. I too can't check your profile, go to my OH and click settings and change from private. I would love to see the pics from Africa. Have a great summer! Don't work too hard.
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/07 11:05 am - Kennewick, WA
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views