Happy Re-birthday everyone!

Debbie M.
on 7/9/07 1:32 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi gang. Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a happy second re-birthday! This is our month, so how are you celebrating? Just enjoying life after obesity? Doesn't that sound good? Here in Texas , we have had rain, rain, rain, and finally it has stopped and we are drying out. Lots and lots of mowing to do and it feels so good to have the stamina to do these things as well as all the summer fun I used to sit out of because of the heat and my body size etc. So how are you enjoying your anniversary month? Doing anything special? If not, just take a moment to congratulate yourself, remember your life before July 05 and look to the future!
maureen A.
on 7/9/07 12:28 pm - Tamarac, FL
Thanks Deb! & Happy 2nd year everyone. Here in South Florida it's hot baby Hot!!.. I'm doing well. I'm living my life as a thin person these days and it's a whole new world. AFter years of being hot and uncomfortable I'm experiancing a new weightless life. I feel like somebody let me loose in space and I have no gravity.. It surley is amazing to be able to walk fast, run, and do everything faster and more effectivley than before. My anniversary of the surgery is the 18th. I'm weighing in at around 125 pounds.. Happy and thankful am I. peace Mo
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views