2 years ago

Tammy E.
on 7/11/07 4:01 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I was FAT! Today I'm down 120 lbs and wearing a size 8. Who would have ever thought? I still would like to lose another 10 lbs but I'm very happy where I'm at. Would love to have plastics but I don't see that happening any time soon. I have my 2 year appointment on Aug 2 and I will let you know what he says. I know that I will get talked to about all the coffee and not enough water or the vitamins (I don't take them). There was so much that I thought I was doing when I was over weight but now that I'm not there is so much that I can do. Loving like and enjoying every minute! Tammy
maureen A.
on 7/11/07 11:27 pm - Tamarac, FL
Hi Tammy, Yes honey I was fat too!..lol!. Tammy I thought about what you wrote about not taking vitamins and knowing that you have your appointment coming up with your doctor it's like looking for a excuse to be told you are not doing the right thing. Who needs that?.. Whya don't you do the right thing for your self and step up and follow the rules honey?.. When you get on here or any Gastric Bypass forum and declare to us that you don't take your vitamins ever do you think we think thats smart? or that you discoved that WLS people don't need vitamins?.. Tammy the plain truth is you should be taking the vitamins. Because eventually not taking them will ctach up with you and you will get sick. It's very simple what we were asked to do before surgery and it's nothing to be proud of if you don't follow the rules... So if your looking for your doctor to give you a good talking too beat him to the punch and tell him your friend Mo already did. peace Mo
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/07 4:07 am - Long Beach, CA
Congrats, Tammy, on a great two years, and on loving life!! Mo gave you a bit of a talking-to, so I'll spare the drama, however...to continue loving life please do take your vitamins and drink your water...we can so easily become malnourished, and I'd hate to see you take a step backwards health-wise! I, too, have lost 120 pounds and wear size 8s.... I actully even have one pair of jeans that is a size 6!! Holy toledo...I could not have imagined this two years ago! best wishes... Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views