Hi!

Jay K.
on 7/11/07 3:05 pm - Madison Heights, MI
I just wanted to wish you all Happy Surgiversary! I know i disappeared to other OH boards and haven't really kept up. For that i apologize. my life is 1000 times better today than two years ago and i suspect most of us could say the same. I live in Michigan now, am healthier than i've ever been, wear a size 34 pants and am marrying a gorgeous fellow g.a.p. on September 8th. I wish you all the best and once again thank you all for the support you gave me freely when it was needed. Special hello to Tim and Nancy who I know from another board.
Nancy R.
on 7/12/07 12:01 pm - Mokena, IL
You have not even begun to put into words how different and better your life is now. You are one of the happiest men I know and I love that about you! I am very happy for all of us but especially happy for you and for Mel! Have a great day
Jay K.
on 7/12/07 4:00 pm - Madison Heights, MI
Thank you so much Nancy! You are so right, there are no words. We miss you.
S W.
on 7/12/07 1:26 pm - MI
Hi back Mel!!! (from fellow Mi'ganer!) Celebrating 2 years surgiversary July 19 myself. down from 310 to 148 a photo slide retrospect url is available below I'm stunned at how far I've come, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I applaud everyone who has taken this on and making all the adjustments in their lives. For we all know it is one helluva rollercoaster ride, but this time, we can get in the seats!!!!!!!!!! congrats Jay to you and Mel.........and to everyone who is celebrating!!! Much applause!!!! Stacey W in Michigan URL for photo slide: http://picasaweb.google.com/weiss1sa/2years?authkey=2lfCNWw5yFY
Jay K.
on 7/12/07 2:55 pm - Madison Heights, MI
how did i forget you were a day before me?!??!?!!?!?!?!?! wow. You shoulda been at dinner club last week Stacey, it was cool!!!!
S W.
on 7/12/07 11:42 pm - MI
Jay, I wish I could have gone hon but I work nights and had just returned from a 2 week vacation. Not possible I could have taken that night off but maybe some other time........... hugs! Sw
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views