HAPPY RE-BIRTH YA'LL!!!

TanyaCherry
on 7/14/07 4:51 am - Norman, OK
Sorry I haven't been on here in a really long time guys, but to be honest since my WLS 2 years ago (July 8th) I have had more energy than I can ever remember having,...even as a child!!! It's AMAZING and so WONDERFUL!!! God has been so good to me and my family. Heck...I have so much energy that I got so darn tired of sitting at home all day long while my husband works that a year ago I started my own business...I'm now feeling needed and wanted and we are bringing in more money...so who can complain about that hua...LOL Running around playing with my children has been the high-light of my life guys....Nothing in the world can compare to being able to just jump up and play around with your children like there won't be a tomorrow...we are making memories that will last a lifetime...and to hear all the laughter around my house now...it's such a glorious sound. For anyone considering having WLS....Pray....God will give you the answer...heck, if you are at the point in your life right now where it's even a question, don't you think you are being led to make that decision? Just pray! It will become clear to you. To all of my WLS Family....You guys have been so great...all of the support, prayers and long nights chatting when I just needed someone to talk to were all a blessing from all of you Angels! My prayer is that your WLS experience has been as wonderfully life-changing as mine, and that you and your families are well and happy. Love ya'll, Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views