And Thats A Wrap...

maureen A.
on 7/19/07 10:00 am - Tamarac, FL
2 years and one day. I have lost so much weight and gained so much life. Thanks in part to all of you on this board, my July babies... I will be forever knowing the support you shared when the going got tough.. Thank you everyone. Today I was at the beach , It was a simply perfect beach day here in South Florida... Hot, endless blue sky, a beautiful breeze was blowing..And I was on the beach in my little swimsuit. I wish I could send each of you a peice of today... how's everyone? oh everyone... peace Mo 290 to 124 ~ july 18th 2005 to july 19th 2007.. and on & on & On...
AndreaA
on 7/19/07 11:07 pm
Ms. Mo- Happy birthday to you! It's hard to believe this journey has been two years already. Congrats on your accomplishments and I am so happy you are enjoying life! Love to you and yours, Andrea 256 to 163 - another July 18th babe
maureen A.
on 7/19/07 11:21 pm - Tamarac, FL
Congrats on your accomplishments and I am so happy you are enjoying life! Love to you and yours, Andrea 256 to 163 - another July 18th babe & so happy for you and Peter. Have the best day ever.. I wish you so much love and happiness Andrea. peace Mo
Debbie M.
on 7/26/07 12:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Mo! I don't think I realized how many of us are july 18th- er's. That must have been a big surgery day all over. I so agree with you about enjoying the summer post weight loss. I used to always Hate the summer and the hot weather and now enjoy getting out in as much as possible. When I used to be so hot all the time and kept the air so low I am now usually freezing all the time, especially at night with air conditioning. Carry a light jacket with me most all the time. Right now, I can't even imagine that old life I had, and I hope never to live it again. Still waiting for the windfall to be able to have plastic surgery, but I will be patient and see how things go. We did get a new insurance carrier at work starting July 1st so maybe that might be a new door opening......... time will tell. Love to you all here and hoping you are all having a great summer! Andrea and Peter---- all the blessing in the world to you both on your big day. Can't wait to see some pictures. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views