Mannnn..... Now this

Tammy E.
on 7/21/07 3:25 am - St. Paul Park, MN
This morning at 6:30 I was going to caribou to get some coffee and I was T-boned going about 15-20 mph. The guy was totally in the wrong and even told the cop we was at fault, and he was given a citation but doesn't have to appear in court if he pays the fine within 20 days. The guy was really nice about it and was so sorry and wanted to make sure I was ok and if I needed a ride home that he would give me a ride, but one I called DH he was there with both boys (who by the way were sleeping when I left) DD woke them up and he needed to come to see the car and to make sure I was ok. I'm a little stiff but ok. What a way to start our vacation. The car doors on the driver side don't close so we can't drive the car and with the insurance agents not working on a Sat and Sun we can't get a rental until Mon but by that time we are going to on vacation. We are going to have to car towed to a place in the next town over for repairs and that's where the adjusters can go and "look" at it. What a mess! I have lived in this town for 7 years and within the last 3 weeks I think that we have met every cop in town. I don't think the car will totaled but you never know.
Maria Finan
on 7/21/07 5:37 am - Richland, WA
Tammy ~ Sorry to hear about your bad luck. How did your 2 year check up go? I know you weren't taking vitamins and am worried about you. I am a faithful taker and still ended up with severe iron anemia (good news is that the B-12 levels were way high - doc said to keep them that way because once they get low they are HARD to get back up). I'm now taking extra iron (and stool softeners to counter the iron "effect") but the doc said if it's not up by Nov, that he'll send me to a hematologist. Please let us know how you're doing. Maria 272/155/149 pre/goal/current
frenchhorn
on 7/21/07 3:47 pm - Hugo, MN
I'm glad you're ok... who was the officer? just curious... There are only like 6-7 officers in st paul park.. lol.... caribou huh ??? jennifer
maureen A.
on 7/23/07 12:35 pm - Tamarac, FL
Tammy, So sorry to hear about this.. when evrything happens at once like this things can only get better.. I'm pulling for you kiddo.. Start that vacation and relax a little you definatley deserve it!.. peace Mo
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views